Without the vision and loyalty of Split Works, I am in no doubt that this venture would not have been possible.”
– Trent Russell, Marketing Director, Bacardi China.
From 2006–2008, Split Works was responsible for building Bacardi’s presence in China through a multi-engagement campaign strategy implementing the brand’s Global B-Live platform.
We built the Bacardi Sino Sessions, which encompassed 10 live shows in Beijing & Shanghai of well known international artists and culminated in a second stage at Shanghai’s first International Contemporary Music Festival – YUE 2007.
- Over 15,000 attendees
- 60,000 Handmade cocktails were trialed
- 4 x ROI (valued independently by Zenith Optimedia)
- Tie in to Bacardi’s KTV channel activity
- Digital penetration was achieved through a stand-alone portal for the series and a network of SNSs