Splatter staff are genuine musos: we draw from on-the-ground expertise and insights that can help your brand to use music to communicate ideas and drive campaigns with market relevancy. Who knows, maybe you’ll be empowered to contribute to the local music culture! We use the following objective tools:
The success of your music communications strategy and the associated return on investment depends on three major factors: fit, engagement & execution.
● Relevance of the content to the target audience
● Relevance between the content and the brand
● Does your audience feel a personal sense of relevance?
● A seamless integration of the first two elements working together with memorable creative
● Consumer recall of the brand and its contribution to the experience
● The value of additional supporting activity generated (publicity, consumer generated content, word of mouth, buzz etc.)
Contact us for advice on how you can leverage these elements for an inspiring campaign. email@example.com
We have developed a proprietary measurement tool fondly referred to as Band Love.
Band Love uses an algorithm to assess the current relative popularity of an artist. We have been using this tool for 4 years and can accurately measure trending popularity over time.
This objectivity is hugely important for any music communications strategy and this technology is reserved exclusively for our clients.
Do you want relevance and “zeitgeist” in your campaigns? Contact us for a Band Love sample assessment on your current music strategy.
The Music x Brand Wheel highlights the various tactics you and your brand can utilize to gain the largest return on investment for your communication dollar.